Parish Church of San Martino a Lesa
The parish church dedicated to St Martin overlooks the lakefront. Its existence is already recorded in 1224, when an alliance agreement was signed between the archbishop of Milan and local nobles. Today, the building has three naves and a Romanesque bell tower. A stone head built into a bench and a small architectural fragment placed above a stoup also date back to this period. The precious furnishings inside the church testify to the wealth of the village’s main families over the centuries.
Address: Via San Martino 7 – 28040 Lesa (NO)
Tel: +39 0323 30416
December 23, 2022