Parish Church of San Giorgio in Cannero Riviera
The Church of San Giorgio is the most important religious building in Cannero Riviera. It is a relatively recent structure, built in 1836, erected when a flood destroyed the previous church. The building has a circular ground plan and is surmounted by a dome. It houses the relics of Saint Faustus Martyr, partly transferred to the Catacombs of San Callisto in Rome.
Address: Via Maggiore Gildo Bellezza 19 – 28821 Cannero Riviera (VB)
Tel: +39 0323 30416
December 23, 2022